Annons:
Etiketttarot-allmänt
Läst 3555 ggr
Skogselva
2009-12-31 15:44

Vilket kort?

Det här tycker jag är en rolig grej, men jag vet inte riktigt i vilken grupp den ska till, därför hamnar den i övrigt. Flört

http://www.flarn.com/~warlock/tarot/

Jag blev Översteprästinnan

Pernilla, värdinna för Månväsen ifokus och för Epoker ifokus. På månväsen kan ni just nu läsa om Den flygande holländaren, Spöken, m.m. och på Epoker finns att läsa om East India Trading Company och absint - men självklart mycket mer, bland annat stridvagnsspärrar och utdöda yrken!

Jag söker också medarbetare/artikelförfattare till båda sajterna. Är du intresserad av antingen Folktro eller Historia - eller kanske både och, så låt mig veta! Glad

Annons:
MaMaMade
2009-12-31 17:03

The Emperess…*oj*!

Här…

[GunillaR]
2009-12-31 17:23
Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.

Jag blev The Moon - Intressant!

Hope, expectation, Bright promises.

The Moon is a card of magic and mystery - when prominent you know that nothing is as it seems, particularly when it concerns relationships. All logic is thrown out the window.

The Moon is all about visions and illusions, madness, genius and poetry. This is a card that has to do with sleep, and so with both dreams and nightmares. It is a scary card in that it warns that there might be hidden enemies, tricks and falsehoods. But it should also be remembered that this is a card of great creativity, of powerful magic, primal feelings and intuition. You may be going through a time of emotional and mental trial; if you have any past mental problems, you must be vigilant in taking your medication but avoid drugs or alcohol, as abuse of either will cause them irreparable damage. This time however, can also result in great creativity, psychic powers, visions and insight. You can and should trust your intuition.

Isa56
2009-12-31 17:45

Jag blev också

The Empress

Skönhet, lycka, glädje, framgång, lyx, dissipation.

Kejsarinnan är förknippat med Venus, den feminina planet, så det representerar, skönhet, charm, nöje, lyx och njutning. Du kan vara bra hemma inredning, konst eller något att göra med att göra saker vackra.

Kejsarinnan är en skapare, vare sig det skapande av liv, av romantik, konst eller verksamhet. Medan Magician är den primära gnista, som idén verklig, och High Priestess är den som ger idén ett formulär är Kejsarinnan livmodern där det gestates och växer tills den är redo att födas. Detta är anledningen till hennes symbol är Venus, gudinna vackra saker och kärlek. Trots detta är Kejsarinnan mer Demeter, gudinna i överflöd, då sensual Venus. Hon är givaren av jordiska gåvor, men på samma gång, kan hon, i ilska inne, som Demeter gjorde när hennes dotter Persefone, blev kidnappad. I ilska och sorg, höll hon jorden karga tills barnet var tillbaka till henne.

(Använder Google översättare, därav en konstig översättnig ibland)

*Du föddes vild. Låt ingen tämja dig. *😁👻

JohannaMax
2009-12-31 17:57

The Lovers blev jag

Mode & Skönhet.iFokus -sajten om mode, skönhet, smink, glitter & glamour!

Mysan59
2009-12-31 19:02

You are The Empress

Beauty, happiness, pleasure, success, luxury, dissipation.

The Empress is associated with Venus, the feminine planet, so it represents, beauty, charm, pleasure, luxury, and delight. You may be good at home decorating, art or anything to do with making things beautiful.

The Empress is a creator, be it creation of life, of romance, of art or business. While the Magician is the primal spark, the idea made real, and the High Priestess is the one who gives the idea a form, the Empress is the womb where it gestates and grows till it is ready to be born. This is why her symbol is Venus, goddess of beautiful things as well as love. Even so, the Empress is more Demeter, goddess of abundance, then sensual Venus. She is the giver of Earthly gifts, yet at the same time, she can, in anger withhold, as Demeter did when her daughter, Persephone, was kidnapped. In fury and grief, she kept the Earth barren till her child was returned to her.

fridelfina
2009-12-31 19:05

You are the World

Completion, Good Reward.

The World is the final card of the Major Arcana, and as such represents saturnian energies, time, and completion.

The World card pictures a dancer in a Yoni (sometimes made of laurel leaves). The Yoni symbolizes the great Mother, the cervix through which everything is born, and also the doorway to the next life after death. It is indicative of a complete circle. Everything is finally coming together, successfully and at last. You will get that Ph.D. you've been working for years to complete, graduate at long last, marry after a long engagement, or finish that huge project. This card is not for little ends, but for big ones, important ones, ones that come with well earned cheers and acknowledgements. Your hard work, knowledge, wisdom, patience, etc, will absolutely pay-off; you've done everything right.

Annons:
Soffe
2009-12-31 21:59

Jag blev The Empress :-)

[Linda-E]
2009-12-31 22:31

Jag fick också The Moon.

TantAlma
2010-01-01 12:54

lyckohjulet

Good fortune and happiness but sometimes a species of intoxication with success The Wheel of Fortune is all about big things, luck, change, fortune. Almost always good fortune. You are lucky in all things that you do and happy with the things that come to you. Be careful that success does not go to your head however. Sometimes luck can change

[trollduva]
2010-01-01 14:06

jag blev the Hanged Man

Self-sacrifice, Sacrifice, Devotion, Bound.

With the Hanged man there is often a sense of fatalism, waiting for something to happen. Or a fear of loss from a situation, rather than gain.

The Hanged Man is perhaps the most fascinating card in the deck. It reflects the story of Odin who offered himself as a sacrifice in order to gain knowledge. Hanging from the world tree, wounded by a spear, given no bread or mead, he hung for nine days. On the last day, he saw on the ground runes that had fallen from the tree, understood their meaning, and, coming down, scooped them up for his own. All knowledge is to be found in these runes.

The Hanged Man, in similar fashion, is a card about suspension, not life or death. It signifies selflessness, sacrifice and prophecy. You make yourself vulnerable and in doing so, gain illumination. You see the world differently, with almost mystical insights.

Pagan
2010-01-01 15:38

jag fick

You are The High Priestess

Science, Wisdom, Knowledge, Education.

The High Priestess is the card of knowledge, instinctual, supernatural, secret knowledge. She holds scrolls of arcane information that she might, or might not reveal to you. The moon crown on her head as well as the crescent by her foot indicates her willingness to illuminate what you otherwise might not see, reveal the secrets you need to know. The High Priestess is also associated with the moon however and can also indicate change or fluxuation, particularily when it comes to your moods.

Om du tror att du vet allt, är du dåligt underrättad

Sajtvärd Tarot

nillanb
2010-01-01 19:03

The high priestess

[Camio]
2010-01-02 17:13

The empress blev mitt kort :)

Annons:
Magnea
2010-01-02 20:42

Jag fick The Empress!

majlar
2010-01-03 12:49

Jag blev The Empress

c-aroline
2010-01-05 01:01

Jag blev Styrkan:)Härligt!!

Rosenvial
2010-01-05 19:47

the World

Isa56
2012-03-09 19:39

Jag blev fotfarande The empress. Skrattande

*Du föddes vild. Låt ingen tämja dig. *😁👻

Jessica Holländare
2012-03-09 20:55

Jag blev som mång andra, The Empress…

plutopellis
2012-03-09 21:10

Aaaah, The wheel of fortune Tungan uteSkrattandeCool

Annons:
Pagan
2012-03-10 11:31

The High priestess Glad fortfarande…..

Sajtvärd Tarot

Skogshumblan
2012-03-10 16:44

Vilken kul tråd! Hade helt missa den men här är kortet jag blev och texten till stämmer rätt bra måste jag säga; You are The Wheel of Fortune Good fortune and happiness but sometimes a species of intoxication with success The Wheel of Fortune is all about big things, luck, change, fortune. Almost always good fortune. You are lucky in all things that you do and happy with the things that come to you. Be careful that success does not go to your head however. Sometimes luck can change.

/ Skogshumblan

Medarbetare på tarot och healing.

"I am not what happens to me, I am what I choose to be" Carl Jung.

liawilson
2012-03-10 17:13

The star blev jag =)

*Kärlek & lycka*

fridelfina
2012-03-10 17:18

Jag har fått ny inriktning i livet:

You are The Lovers

tarotlasse
2012-03-11 11:32

Jag fick The Devil

Men att jag skulle vara Matrialistisk kan jag inte  riktigt känna igen med mig själv.

Lasse

powerofthebass
2012-03-11 13:41

jag blev the lovers

You are The Lovers

Motive, power, and action, arising from Inspiration and Impulse.

The Lovers represents intuition and inspiration. Very often a choice needs to be made.

Originally, this card was called just LOVE. And that's actually more apt than "Lovers." Love follows in this sequence of growth and maturity. And, coming after the Emperor, who is about control, it is a radical change in perspective. LOVE is a force that makes you choose and decide for reasons you often can't understand; it makes you surrender control to a higher power. And that is what this card is all about. Finding something or someone who is so much a part of yourself, so perfectly attuned to you and you to them, that you cannot, dare not resist. This card indicates that the you have or will come across a person, career, challenge or thing that you will fall in love with. You will know instinctively that you must have this, even if it means diverging from your chosen path. No matter the difficulties, without it you will never be complete.

Obiter dictum .**_ Ut pictura poesis, 
**_

Dojdan
2012-03-11 15:00

Jag fick:

You are The Star

Hope, expectation, Bright promises.

The Star is one of the great cards of faith, dreams realised

The Star is a card that looks to the future. It does not predict any immediate or powerful change, but it does predict hope and healing. This card suggests clarity of vision, spiritual insight. And, most importantly, that unexpected help will be coming, with water to quench your thirst, with a guiding light to the future. They might say you're a dreamer, but you're not the only one.

Annons:
Skogselva
2012-03-11 19:49

Vad kul att den här tråden vaknat till liv igen efter nästan två år i dvala. Glad Blev ju nästan tvungen att göra om testet igen för att se vad som har hänt sedan jag lade upp tråden.

För två år sedan blev jag Översteprästinnan, i dag blev jag Djävulen, en intressant utveckling, må jag säga.

Pernilla, värdinna för Månväsen ifokus och för Epoker ifokus. På månväsen kan ni just nu läsa om Den flygande holländaren, Spöken, m.m. och på Epoker finns att läsa om East India Trading Company och absint - men självklart mycket mer, bland annat stridvagnsspärrar och utdöda yrken!

Jag söker också medarbetare/artikelförfattare till båda sajterna. Är du intresserad av antingen Folktro eller Historia - eller kanske både och, så låt mig veta! Glad

Pagan
2012-03-11 19:55

oh my skogselva, vadan denna förändring??Tungan ute

Sajtvärd Tarot

powerofthebass
2012-03-11 20:51

tackar för tråd XD  bra tråd tyckeer jag

Obiter dictum .**_ Ut pictura poesis, 
**_

LightAndShadow
2012-03-12 10:18

Blev naturligtvis tvungen att testa jag också - Översteprästinnan blev mitt kort.

Skogselva
2012-03-12 13:36

#29 Jag funderar på om det kan vara en förändrad levnadssituation som har gett mig ett nytt sätt att se på saker. Det kändes i alla fall väldigt logiskt på något sätt igår, och det verkade stämma in på den plats där jag befinner mig nu, när jag mer än någonsin tar stegen ut i vuxenvärlden.

[Momiji]
2012-03-12 18:38

Blev The Moon

Pagan
2012-03-12 19:20

Skogselva: Rätt häftigt ändå, att se det även så här i korten, lycka till vännen på din fortsätta väg. Undrar just vilket kort du får om ett år.

Sajtvärd Tarot

Annons:
Skogselva
2012-03-12 19:29

Ja, det skulle vara spännande att se.

Tack! Glad

Upp till toppen
Annons: